|Email marketing is a very cost-effective method for a business to market its products or services to a broad audience. If you can plan an effective email campaign with a quality business email list then you can get great results from it.
An important advantage of business email marketing is that it allows you to reach a large audience with minimal effort. It is relatively cheap to launch a business to business email marketing campaign when compared to other marketing methods. Often, you will already have your own email list that you have compiled from your own client base. If you donâ€™t have your own list, then there are reputable business email list brokers that can sell you a list of business email addresses. The quality of these email lists can vary considerably, so be certain to find out where the list has come from and how recently it has been updated.
The cost to broadcast emails is also very low compared to traditional mail shots. Often, each email will cost less than a penny per email if sent in high enough volumes. Therefore, the cost is very low to broadcast an email marketing campaign.
Email campaigns can also be easily tracked. A large amount of very useful data can be tracked by the email marketer, such as open rates, click rates and bounce rates. This information can be used to refine your campaigns. As an example, you can change the subject line of the email and track which version gets the highest open rates.
If you can afford it, then it is a wise idea to hire the services of a professional business email marketing company to design and broadcast your email campaigns. If you are aiming to optimize your response rates from your email campaign and increase your sales, then a specialist business to business (B2B) email marketing company should help you to increase your return on investment and generate better results.
If you are still unsure, then here are the top 10 reasons, why you should invest in email marketing in India right away.
1. Global reach: No matter where you are or whom you need to reach, targeted emails pave the way. Borders are no obstacles in email marketing.
2. Lower cost: Costs incurred in designing, executing, testing, sending and receiving an email is up to 78% less for a run of 5000 over paper-based direct mail version. When you add e-mail to your marketing mix, you spend less time, money and resources than with traditional marketing vehicles like direct mail or print advertising.
3. Interactive: You can innovatively initiate campaigns using graphics, videos, music, quiz, game or whatever that will be of interest to your prospect, to grab his attention and interest immediately.
4. Highly personalized: Email enables you to personalize and greet every person you target. This helps in creating a special bond with the prospects.
5. Round the clock marketing: With an email the audience can understand your offering even when you are out of office.
6. Measurable results: Special tools are available that accurately measure click-through rate, conversion rate, how a person one arrived at your website, and more, to enable you to assess the success of different email campaigns.
7. Targeted marketing: Since prepackaged and custom-built lists are available, you could reach only those who might require your services, solutions or products without bothering those who do not. You can select each one of your targets based on geography, age, income, spends, and many other parameters.
8. Opt-in or unsubscribe options: Emails contain opt-in and opt-out options which help you to shortlist your prospects and reach only the ones genuinely interested in your offerings.
9. Faster response: Time to receive responses through e-mail is one to three days, where you will get maximum responses on day one itself, while a direct mail campaign would take minimum 7 to 12 days to generate any responses. Further, responding to a direct mail is more cumbersome, while a person can respond to an email immediately.
10. Simplest: Executing an email campaign is simple and you can do it sitting at home without any extensive resources.
Online marketing is a high response and opportunistic medium for communicating with customers, and if executed right, has the power to bring huge benefits to your business. Go ahead, initiate an extremely targeted e-marketing and see your profits grow. Many of your competitors are doing it already!
for more information about mass email marketing bulk email marketing software for email marketing